A delightful and spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Detached cottage set within approx. 3.5 ACRES with a Detached 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ANNEXE.
The property is within easy reach of the picturesque, sought-after area of Usk which has excellent local amenities, such as Public Houses, Doctors, Cafés, Restaurants and Sports Clubs. Usk also boasts beautiful equestrian, fishing and sailing facilities along with countryside walks. Brook Cottage has excellent commuting facilities to Bristol, Newport and Cardiff. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
- Entrance hallway with a stain glass window.
- Modern farmhouse style kitchen/dining area with a fully fitted kitchen, Rayburn solid fuel fired oven, electric oven.
- Utility Room off the kitchen with fitted cupboards and a door leading to the garden.
- Lounge with a stone fireplace, log burner and French doors which lead into the conservatory.
- Conservatory with double glazing and views which stretch over the garden.
- Downstairs shower room with low-level WC, basin and shower.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite.
- Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3/Study.
- Family bathroom with a bath, shower over bath, pedestal basin and low-level WC. ANNEXE
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining area.
- Lounge with French doors leading into the garden.
- Master bedroom with an en-suite and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 is a double.
- Bedroom 3 is on the ground floor and is a double.
- Property is set in approx 3.5 ACRES, including an approx. 1.3 ACRE garden adjacent to the main house and an approx. 2.2 ACRE paddock ideal for horses/livestock.
- Ample paved parking.
- Laid-to-lawn surrounded by mature shrubbery and woodlands.
- Outside pizza oven.
- A large greenhouse and various sized outbuildings including a large workshop, 2 summer houses and animal shelter.
- Annex has a full orchard, vegetable garden and greenhouse.
Gas central heating. Mains water, sewer and electricity. Super fast fibre optic broadband. FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Fixtures and Fittings
Only those items mentioned in these sale particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, and light fittings are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation. TENURE
Freehold COUNCIL TAX
Band G LOCAL AUTHORITY
Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 VIEWINGS
Viewings by appointment only with the sole Agents:Elstons Estate Agents DIRECTIONS
POST CODE: NP15 1QG
From Usk continue down Bridge Street over the bridge through Llanbadoc and Monkswood. turn right into Rumble Street opposite the bus stop and the entrance gates to the property are immediately on your right.
These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time when they were taken. Floor plans within this brochure are a sketch for illustrative purposes and are intended as a guide only. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Planning and building regulations or listed building consent: Any reference to alterations, or use of any part of the property does not mean that any of these have been obtained. We have not tested the appliances, central heating or services. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and safety checks prior to operation, before finalising their offer to purchase.