Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Detached village Family Home with recent 2 storey extension creating a glorious new Kitchen/Family Room with French Doors to the enclosed rear garden. Popular, sought-after, quiet cul-de-sac location with excellent commuter access to Chepstow, Bristol, Cardiff and Gloucester.
Situated in a the very popular village of Shirenewton with good Public Houses, a good primary school, excellent local amenities with Chepstow 4 miles, Usk 10 miles, Newport 13 miles and Bristol 21 miles (all distances approximate). DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
- Extremely well-presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family village home
- Highest standard, well-fitted kitchen with built-in appliances including fridge,
freezer, two ovens, five-ring gas hob
- Bi-fold doors to raised patio with views
- Two reception rooms
- Two modernised bathrooms, one en-suite
- Juliet balcony to the master bedroom
- Large paved patio
- Double glazed windows. OUTSIDE
- Driveway with plenty of parking.
- Detached garage.
- Main patio seating area.
- Secondary patio behind the garage.
- Garden laid to lawn.
- Flower border. TENURE
Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas fires central heating. LOCAL AUTHORITY
Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 COUNCIL TAX
G with an improvement indicator. DIRECTIONS
From Chepstow take the B4235 Usk Road, turn left into the village of Shirenewton. Clearview will be found on the left hand side. Drive up to cul-de-sac, keeping left. Number 8 is in the corner at the end on the left hand side. VIEWINGS
Strictly by appointment with the sole agent: Elstons Estate Agents. FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these sale particulars are included in the sale. Others may be made available by separate negotiation.