Period, listed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 6 reception townhouse with double-garage, parking and large South-West facing gardens. Lovely Usk river bridge views in the centre of historic Usk Town. Newly modernised and extended to highest specifications while retaining period features and charm. Minutes drive to A449 for M4/M50/M5 access, and easy commute to Newport, Cardiff, Bristol and East Midlands. Long-term (minimum 1 year, preferably 2 or 3 year) let. Well-trained pet considered.
In the heart of historic Usk within easy reach of excellent local amenities and mid-way between Bristol & Cardiff. KEY FEATURES
Key features of this superb, newly renovated property, which has been nominated for architectural awards, include:
Highest specification finishes throughout including underfloor heating to ground floor, Mandarin Stone natural tiling, Farrow & Ball paint, high-tech alarm and heating controls
- Magnificent sitting room with light-well to front and a wall of folding doors to rear leading onto the entertainment terrace and gardens.
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- Media room pre-wired for a Sonos system
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with feature window and French doors to garden. Fully fitted kitchen with American-style plumbed fridge-freezer, Rangemaster cooker, Bosch dishwasher, double-Butler sink with boiling-water feature tap
- Utility room with ample fitted storage and Bosch washing machine and Bosch tumble-dryer
- Reception hall with coat store and guest cloakroom off
All 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite) with luxurious white suites
5 double-bedrooms (2 en-suite)
Bedroom 6/playroom/study OUTSIDE
Gated vehicular and pedestrian entrances
Triple-GARAGE and parking
Large South-West facing rear garden primarily laid to lawn with entertainment patios off the sitting, dining and kitchen/breakfast rooms. SERVICES
All mains services connected.
AST. Minimum term 18 but 24 months preferred. Fees apply.
Local Authority Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 Tax Band G
Postcode NP15 1AT
From Bridge Street turn into New Market Street. The property will be on your right
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents: Elstons Estate Agents FEES APPLY