An individually-designed, executive, 4 double-bedroom home situated in the very sought-after location of Tutshill, tucked away in a quiet position close to local amenities. A very substantial, spacious property built to highest standards. Detached double garage. Easy access to the M48/M4 and Chepstow rail links.
Situated in the sought-after village of Tutshill, on the outskirts of Chepstow, enjoying the lovely views over the near by town.
Local amenities at Tutshill include Doctors Surgery, award-wining butcher, schools, shop and Church. Nearby schools include Tutshill C of E Primary School, Wyedean Comprehensive school and St Johns-on -the- Hill Preparatory School.
Chepstow Town and railway station 1 mile, Bristol City 20 miles, Bristol Parkway 14 miles. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
An elegant, spacious 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom village home. Key features include:
- Highest standard, well-fitted kitchen with central-island, built-in fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Breakfast area with beautiful hard wood flooring, and with French doors opening onto the private patio area
- Separate dining room and additional study room to the front of the property
- Light, airy sitting room with feature fireplace and French doors to garden
- Grand entrance hall with hard wood flooring
- Gallery landing with feature chandelier
- 4 double bedrooms
- Three modern bathrooms with shower (family bathroom plus 2 en-suites) OUTSIDE
Landscaped level garden with raised flower border filled with a variety of ornamental shrubs and flowers. Access from the breakfast room and sitting room directly to the entertainment garden areas.
Double GARAGE and parking.
All mains services connected FIXTURE AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these sale particulars are included in the sale. Others may be made available by separate negotiation. TENURE
Freehold LOCAL AUTHORITY
Forest of Dean county Council 01594 810000 DIRECTIONS
POSTCODE NP16 7DU NB sat nav will take you to the property using the postcode and ELSTONS VIEW MAPS show the exact location of our properties.
From Chepstow proceed over the Old Wye Bridge towards Tutshill. At the mini-roundabout take the second exit onto Beachley Road. At the next mini-roundabout take the first exit into Sedbury Lane. The entrance to the private driveway shared by 3 properties is on the right. The private drive to Guys-Cliffe House is the second on the right. VIEWINGS
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents: Elstons Estate Agents