Chain-free. Charming, well-maintained detached bungalow In the popular village location of Goytre. Situated on a 1/8th acre plot, with mature gardens and a large garage/workshop, there is potential for development subject to the necessary planning consent. The property benefits from a rural outlook in a particularly desirable and sought-after area of the village.
Goytre village has a local shop and pub and the primary school has an outstanding rating. More extensive urban amenities including mainline railway stations are nearby in the historic market town of Abergavenny and new town of Cwmbran. The A4042 provides ready access to Newport, the M4/M5, Bristol and Cardiff. PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
Solidly-built on a larger than usual (1/8th acre) plot by the current owner, this charming 3 double-bedroom detached bungalow offers excellent accommodation with a good-sized footprint and potential for further extension (subject to necessary planning).
Key features include:
- Large living room with patio doors to the conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- The charming landscaped rear garden with lawn & mature shrubs has paved patio entertainment areas
- Side pedestrian access gate to rear garden
- Good-sized family kitchen with fitted units and ample space for appliances
- Three double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Large family bathroom with tiled floor
- Light, welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard and access to the large loft space with conversion potential (subject to necessary planning)
- Front garden with rural outlook
- Original parquet flooring
- GARAGE/workshop and parking via driveway
- Unusually (for Goytre Village) substantial 1/8th acre plot SERVICES
All mains services connected including mains gas for heating and hot water FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these sale particulars are included in the sale. Others may be made available by separate negotiation. TENURE
FREEHOLD LOCAL AUTHORITY
Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644. Council tax band E VIEWINGS
Strictly by appointment with sole agents - Elstons Estate Agents DIRECTIONS
Postcode NP4 0AW
From the Hardwick roundabout south of Abergavenny junction of the A40/A465 and A4042, follow the A4042 south for c.5.5 miles and turn left at the Goytre Arms public house. Take the second turning left into Newtown Road. No 16 will be found on your left with visitor parking in front of the property.
NB: Many websites use the centre of the postcode for location. This is not useful for country properties. Using the View Maps facility on our Elstons.co.uk site will show you the aerial view of the exact location. PROCLAMATION
These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time when they were taken. Floor plans within this brochure are a sketch for illustrative purposes and are intended as a guide only. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Planning and building regulations or listed building consent: Any reference to alterations, or use of any part of the property does not mean that any of these have been obtained. We have not tested the appliances, central heating or services. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and safety checks prior to operation, before finalising their offer to purchase.