Recently modernised detached chalet bungalow in the popular village location of Goytre. This 3 double-bedroom property benefits from newly fitted bathroom and kitchen, 2 large receptions and a rural outlook in a particularly desirable and sought-after area of the village. Fully enclosed rear garden with side access.
Penperlleni village has a local shop and pub and the primary school has an outstanding rating. More extensive urban amenities including mainline railway stations are nearby in the historic market town of Abergavenny and new town of Cwmbran. The A4042 provides ready access to Newport, the M4/M5, Bristol and Cardiff. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
This recently renovated 3 double-bedroom detached chalet bungalow benefits from all mains services including mains gas heating and hot water. Silverways offers excellent, recently modernised accommodation. Key features include:
- Light, welcoming reception hall with feature open-tread wooden staircase
- Large living room with feature wood-burning stove and large window to front
- Good-sized family kitchen/breakfast room with modern fitted units and central island
- Separate dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Ground floor modern family bathroom with white suite and separate designer shower
- Master double bedroom to the ground floor
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor with a study area off the third bedroom. OUTSIDE
- Front garden planted with mature shrubs with rural outlook
- Garage/workshop and parking via driveway with level access to the property.
- Side pedestrian access gate to rear garden
- Landscaped rear garden with low maintenance astro-turf and decked patio entertainment area
- Sheds and hot tub available by separate negotiation
- Additional storage outhouse/utility area with electricity and plumbing housing washing machine and tumble-dryer. SERVICES
All mains services connected TENURE
Freehold FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these sale particulars are included in the sale. Others may be made available by separate negotiation. LOCAL AUTHORITY
Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644. Council Tax Band E. DIRECTIONS
POSTCODE: NP4 0AW
From the Hardwick roundabout south of Abergavenny junction of the A40/A465 and A4042, follow the A4042 south for c.5 miles and turn left in front of the Goytre Arms. Take the second turning left into Newtown Road. Silverways, No 26 will be found on your left with visitor parking in front of the property.
Many websites use the centre of the postcode for location. This is not useful for country properties. Using the View Maps facility on our Elstons.co.uk site will show you the aerial view of the exact location. VIEWINGS
Strictly by appointment with sole agents - Elstons Estate Agents PROCLAMATION
These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time when they were taken. Floor plans within this brochure are a sketch for illustrative purposes and are intended as a guide only. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Planning and building regulations or listed building consent: Any reference to alterations, or use of any part of the property does not mean that any of these have been obtained. We have not tested the appliances, central heating or services. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and safety checks prior to operation, before finalising their offer to purchase.